source. Pills price never sounded so good. Get the chance and catch it till it's available! Work time: 24/7 Lowest Prices, 100% Clomid 50mg Buy Online - USA | Best Deals🔥 |. Your health is important. http://mcgillhealth.com/?ind=Buy-Viagra-Online-In-Australia ,Price is special in this period.. Check More » click These need a good cleaning, and one of the smaller jugs... Rigid control of the people is in. Cleveland Clinic Journal of where buy accutane online Medicine 3. After consideration, I adopted some of his recommendations. We are the largest accredited USA healthcare organization http://chronicpa.com/?dep=Viagra-Next-Day-Delivery-Uk, dosages diflucan:50,100,150,200 24/7 customer support, absolute Kamagra Gel Online Bestellen Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy and save money. | Best Deals🔥 |. You Want Something Special About Best pill? Viagra For Sale In The Usa ,We collect what you are looking for here.. Check More » | Up to 20% Off🔥 |. 2018 is 9 Best Erection Pills That Work! 100% ☀☀☀ Strattera Kaufen Online ☀☀☀,Low Cost. Pill Shop, Cheap Prices. Free samples | Up to 40% Off🔥 |. Save Up To 70% On Pills Coming Off Zoloft 25 Mg online , Free shipping, quality, privacy, secure.. Check More » | FREE SHIPPING 🔥 |. We offer products that help you solve your health problems. Viagra In Holland Kaufen Online online ,best choice! 100% Secure and Anonymous.. Click here for request more information about our Caregiver Services
Golden Health Services’ caregiver and non-medical home care services provides exceptional services to individuals who are eligible to participate in Pennsylvania Waiver programs.
Our dedicated and compassionate caregivers provide personalized care tailored to your unique needs of our clients. Help our client to remain independent in their homes and give them the opportunity to participate in their community.
We will ensure that you have the most qualified and dedicated caregivers. We provide the initial and on-going training that enable our staff to provide the needed care services which includes but not limited to the following:
• Personal Care
• Incontinence Care
• Errand Services
• Assist with dressing
• Meal Preparation
• Medication Reminder
• Light House Keeping
• Escort to doctor’s appointments
Golden Health Services caregiver and non-medical homecare waiver services includes:
• Aging Waiver: Caregiver services for older adults, Age 60 or older. An alternative to institutional care by providing long-term care services to qualified Pennsylvanians age 60 and older living in their homes and/or communities.
• Commcare Waiver This Waiver Program provides caregiver services in the community to eligible persons with a traumatic brain injury in order to prevent institutionalization and allow them to remain as independent as possible. Functional Eligibility In addition to the criteria listed on page 20, the individual must: Be 21 years old or older; Have a Traumatic Brain Injury (defined as a sudden insult or damage by an external force to the brain or its coverings, not of a degenerative, congenital, or post-operative nature, that is expected to last indefinitely and results in substantial functional limitations in 3 or more major life activities including behavior and cognitive capacity (judgment, memory and reasoning).
• Obra Waiver: This Waiver Program provides caregiver services to persons with developmental disabilities so that they can live in the community and remain as independent as possible (this includes relocating or diverting individuals from a nursing home to a community setting).
Be 18 years or older; Be developmentally disabled; Have a disability that manifests itself before age 22; Have a disability that is likely to continue indefinitely ; Have a primary diagnosis that is not mental retardation or a major mental illness; and Meet the Intermediate Care Facility/Other Related Condition level of care (high need for habilitation services).
• Independence Waiver:
This Waiver Program provides caregiver services to eligible persons with physical disabilities in order to prevent institutionalization and allow them to remain as independent as possible. Functional Eligibility In addition to the criteria listed on page 20, the person must: Be 18 years old or older; Have a physical disability which is likely to continue indefinitely; Have a primary diagnosis that is not mental retardation or a major mental illness; and Meet Nursing Facility Clinically Eligible Level of Care.
• Attendant Care Waiver/ACT 150: Caregiver services to eligible persons with physical disabilities, Ages 18 – 59 in order to prevent institutionalization and allow them to remain as independent as possible.
• Consolidated Waiver: This Waiver Program provides caregiver services to eligible persons with intellectual disabilities (formerly referred to as mental retardation) so that they can remain in the community. This Waiver is similar to the PFDS Waiver with some important exceptions which are noted below. Functional Eligibility Individuals must meet the same criteria for this Waiver as for the PFDS Waiver except that the person can require Office of Mental Retardation licensed community residential services.
To find out more about our Caregiver (non-medical) services or any of other services we offer, please contact us at: (215) 289-9005.