Home Health Aide Jobs / Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs / HHA Training
Golden Health Services, a leading Home Health Care provider has immediate needs for reliable, compassionate, and experienced Home Health Aides/ Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who wants to make a difference. To provide individualized personal care to clients in the home settings in Philadelphia area.
We are committed to ensuring great and quality companion care services to our clients, while providing a supportive work environment to our staff and healthcare professionals. Come join our team of caring and dedicated professionals to make a difference!
- High school diploma or GED
- Home Health Aide/PA CNA Certificate
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences as a Home Health Aide/CNA
- Current CPR Certification
- Up to date Physical and PPD or Chest X-ray clearance
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English or Bilingual
- Car with valid Drivers’ license and Auto Insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Meal Preparation & assistance with feeding
- Assistance with transferring & ambulating
- Laundry, cleaning & light house keeping
- Shopping & Errand
- Escort to Doctor's appointments
- Assistance with age appropriate activities and social interaction
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Per-diem, and Weekend hours available.
We offer great payment, as well as initial and on-going training available to enable you provide quality care.
Please call: 215-289-9005, fax resume to 215-289-9024, or email to info@Goldenhealthservices.com